It was a roundtable at 24 TV at Payam Aftab with participation of ALSO representative and Director of Community Center for the Disabled in Kabul. The objective of the roundtable was to discuss about the access of persons with disabilities to education and encourage the Ministries of Education to pay serious attention to need of children with disabilities. Children with disabilities have problems in accessing to education. Education of persons with disabilities is not in the priorities of the government while it is a huge need to be considered. Government has obligation to provide education for children with disabilities.
News & Events
- 26 September 2018 Kabul Workshop for inclusion of Persons with Disabilities’ Rights in education
- Workshop in Kandahar province on 15 August 2018
- Happy the Tenth Anniversary of ALSO!
- Disability Inclusion in Primary and Higher Education Workshop in Herat
- Disability Inclusion in Primary and Higher Education Workshop in Kandahar province