It was a roundtable at 24 TV at Payam Aftab with participation of ALSO representative and Director of Community Center for the Disabled in Kabul. The objective of the roundtable was to discuss about the access of persons with disabilities to education and encourage the Ministries of Education to pay serious attention to need of children with disabilities. Children with disabilities have problems in accessing to education. Education of persons with disabilities is not in the priorities of the government while it is a huge need to be considered. Government has obligation to provide education for children with disabilities.
News & Events
- Disability Inclusion in Primary and Higher Education Workshop in Nangarhar province
- Disability Inclusion in Primary and Higher Education Workshop in Balkh
- Advocacy Committee on Rights of Persons with Disabilities (ACPD) Meeting
- Advocacy on Access of Persons with Disabilities to education
- The International Day for Mine Awareness and Assistance in Mine Action