It was a roundtable at 24 TV at Payam Aftab with participation of ALSO representative and Director of Community Center for the Disabled in Kabul. The objective of the roundtable was to discuss about the access of persons with disabilities to education and encourage the Ministries of Education to pay serious attention to need of children with disabilities. Children with disabilities have problems in accessing to education. Education of persons with disabilities is not in the priorities of the government while it is a huge need to be considered. Government has obligation to provide education for children with disabilities.
News & Events
- The VA/Disability Coordination bi-monthly meeting was conducted on 5th Feb 2019 at DMAC. Representatives of 20 VA/Disability
- Barriers to and Opportunities for Accessible Elections in Afghanistan
- Meeting with Deputy Operation of IEC Secretariat
- Women Focus Group Discussion (FGO) in National Democracy Institute office:
- Persons with disabilities, participation in the elections